- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The Neuroscience of Seeing Data
How Does Our Brain Go About Seeing Data? 7, 4, 2, 6, 8, 2, 5, 8, 9, 1, 3, 5 The average…Read More
Automate Your FDMEE File Cleanup Process
It is always a good idea to have a retention policy defined for your systems. For FDMEE file cleanup (Data Management), Oracle…Read More
How Much Does BI Cost an Enterprise?
IT is no longer in control! Software is, but IT is not. Maybe that’s not a bad thing. But, do we truly…Read More
Let's Work Better. Together.
Interested in working together? We want to be on your team. Get in touch, and let’s make a powerful partnership.