As a service to our valued customers, the Oracle team at eCapital recently kicked-off a new video series dedicated to Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service titled, the ‘Oracle PBCS Monthly Update Series’. In this series, our panelists highlight the newest features within Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS & EPBCS) that Oracle is releasing to the cloud. For the November 2016 update, we reviewed and tested the latest Oracle PBCS release to highlight new features, major announcements, and addressed customer questions.
We recommend that everyone who works with Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) subscribe to our new series to receive notifications when each episode of the ‘Oracle PBCS Monthly Update Series’ is released.
Video highlight from the Oracle PBCS Monthly Update – November 2016
Here is what we included in the Oracle PBCS Monthly Update – November 2016
- November 2016 Overview
- Monthly Communication From Oracle
- Suppress Invalid Scenario/Periods
- Hide Specific Prompts in Calculation Manager
- Retrieve Factory Business Rules
- Groovy Scripts Write Log Info
- EPM Automate Upgrade
- Data Clear
- Financial Report Templates
- New Smart View Member Filters
- Reporting Studio (Desktop Version) no longer supported
- EPM Automate – new version
- Submit a ticket to Oracle to put a hold on the next release
- Cloud Enablement Kit
- Q&A: How far in advance must you contact Oracle to hold a production migration?
- Q&A: Is the simplified interface available in EPBCS?
- Q&A: Do all EPBCS modules come with factory business rules?
- Q&A: Are there material differences between PBCS & EPBCS?