We could not be happier to welcome Lara (Witt) Engle as a Business Development Manager to eCapital Advisors!
A self-proclaimed data nerd, Lara is passionate about business analytics that drive results, insightful data, and innovation. Over a decade ago, Lara started working with Adaytum Software, now a product line of Cognos-IBM. She then sat on the other side of the consulting table as a financial leader in Fortune 100 and small companies. Her extensive business acumen makes her a vital expert on our team – she knows the analytics world inside and out.
Lara has thrived in her dual career path in finance/accounting and software, some of her work highlights prior to joining eCapital Advisors include:
- Vice President of Finance and Accounting for Marketing Architects
- Account Executive at Adaytum Software
- 3M Finance and Accounting Professional
- Co-inventor of a patent application through a start-up company she co-founded
- Graduate of the University of Texas, Austin with a BBA in Finance; Certified Management Accountant (currently inactive)
Have a piece of advice for Lara or just want to drop her a note? She can be contacted at email@example.com.