ODTUG Kscope13 is a one of a kind Oracle conference in New Orleans from June 22 – 27. The conference offers a wealth of opportunities for any developer, manager, or BI/EPM professional looking for technical presentations, deep-dive product labs, networking with some of the best Hyperion and BI practitioners face time with Oracle’s product management team and more!
We are sending multiple members of the eCapital Advisors consulting team to Kscope 13, and here’s why:
- Hundreds of technical sessions. Over 300 to be exact. If you’re looking for a conference with unparalleled technical presentations to enhance your team’s effectiveness, this is the place for you.
- Hands-on training. Once again, Kscope will be offering hands-on training labs for those that are looking to take a deeper dive into specific products at no additional charge.
- Use Case Studies. Through the presentations and networking you will get a chance to find out lessons learned directly from other companies facing similar challenges to your organization.
- Cost savings. Besides the countless money-saving techniques you’ll learn in the conference sessions, the conference itself is a cost-saving technique for any organization because of the sheer amount of hands-on training labs, technical sessions and symposiums all included in the price of the conference fee!
- Speakers. Besides offering many talented technical speakers, Kscope 13 also has a riveting Keynote speaker booked for the conference: Doc Hendley. Hendley is president/founder of the Wine To Water organization, a 2009 CNN Hero, professional public speaker, and author of the book Wine to Water: A Bartender’s Quest to Bring Clean Water to the World.
- Networking. Join a lunch-and-learn session with Oracle ACE Directors, meet the Oracle experts at the technical sessions or attend the vendor showcase or special events to network with some of the best and brightest in the Hyperion and BI world.
- New Orleans. Last but not least, who wouldn’t want to spend a few days in the Big Easy? Kscope 13 is located at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel—right in the heart of all the action from one of the world’s greatest cities.
Visit www.kscope13.com to find out more about this conference and contact us for more information on activities eCapital Advisors will be sponsoring in New Orleans during the conference. We hope to see you there!