Careers at eCapital Advisors
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
- Develop or approve budgets and operations
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Perform supporting sales and marketing activity, such as conducting email blasts, follow up phone calls to trade show events, asking for referrals that generate leads for the Sales Executives in the field
- Source, develop and/or close opportunities, typically at lower pricing tiers with shorter sales cycles over the phone or electronically
- Assign, administer and report on sales leads using eCapital reporting tools (i.e. CRM)
- Participate in business requirements meetings with executive sponsors and business leaders
- Assist with all phases of a project life cycle, from requirements through project completion
- Hear real world business problems and learn how to assess and provide best-in-class solutions
- Collaborate with other eCapital consultants to collectively implement innovative solutions to our customers.
- Participate in business requirements meetings with executive sponsors and business leaders.
- Assist with the development of project plans and provide project management with project status updates.
- Develop project plans and provide project management leadership
- Participate in the design and/or development of the Hyperion Planning or Essbase Systems
- Work with the finance department to build financial model(s)
- Collaborate with clients to help them design and implement financial consolidation and reporting solutions leveraging the OneStream XF platform
- Lead OneStream XF design workshops to define and understand the client consolidation and financial reporting business requirements
- Create detailed project plans, task lists and design documents to manage the project scope, timeline, and budget