eCapital Advisors is one of the nation’s most successful consultancies specializing in business analytics and performance management solutions. We have a proven track record of enabling better business decisions for a who’s who of the nation’s biggest and most innovative organizations using proven best-in-class technology and our trusted team of internal experts.
Our model has resulted in long-term, trusted client relationships and a profitable business model. We are looking for someone who will build on our recipe for success to help us to scale to the next level of growth.
We are looking for an experienced Program Director to supervise a wide range of eCapital programs. You will be responsible for the delivery and overall success of each program. You will supervise managers and inform management on progress and performance.
A successful applicant for the eCapital Program Director position must have a broad knowledge of program management principles. They must have a strategic mindset as well as be able to lead and develop their subordinates.
The goal is to ensure every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to the organization.
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
- Develop or approve budgets and operations
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
- Apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed
- Read reports prepared by managers to determine progress and issues
- Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
- Proactively partner and collaborate across eCapital’s practice teams as and when needed
- 10+ years proven experience as an analytics program director
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Program leadership experience implementing leading analytics software tools
- Working knowledge of MS office and program management software
- A business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Big Four consulting experience preferred
- PMP certified is a plus
- Company paid employee medical and family dental premiums
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Profit sharing
- Continued training
- Club trip to top destinations
- On-site fitness facility
- Company provided cell phone