At eCapital Advisors, we specialize in performance management and business analytics solutions enabling our customers to make better business decisions by using best-in-class technology and our trusted team of experts. We partner with Oracle, IBM, Incorta, OneStream, Adaptive and more to offer solutions that solve complicated business problems. Our consultants go beyond simply working with technology by applying business acumen and software to build solutions that address complex business problems. We gather organizational data and present it in innovative ways that add value by allowing our clients to take their business to the next level. Our employees will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment where they are fully supported and recognized.
- Participate in business requirements meetings with executive sponsors and business leaders.
- Assist with all phases of a project life cycle, from requirements through project completion.
- Hear real world business problems and learn how to assess and provide best-in-class solutions.
- Learn the newest technologies that companies are using for planning and reporting.
- Experience the day to day lifestyle of consultants on large scale software implementations.
- Complete internal and external initiatives with the potential to have your work used in our existing projects.
- Create and present a final presentation to eCapital management at end of internship.
- Projected 2020 or 2021 graduate with bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Business Analytics, Accounting or MIS.
- Knowledge of basic financial management and reporting practices.
- Ability to travel.
- Self-starter with ability to work on projects with minimum supervision, while adding value to cross-functional teams.
- Proven leadership and an ability to work within a project team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel. Exposure to G/L, ERP, SQL and OLAP systems is a plus.
- Opportunity for post-college employment
- Technical training
- Shadowing opportunities at various client engagements
- Interacting and engaging with senior leadership
- 1 on 1 mentorship
- Competitive pay
- Friday company lunches