eCapital Advisors is one of the nation’s most successful consultancies specializing in business analytics and performance management solutions. We have a proven track record of enabling better business decisions for a who’s who of the nation’s biggest and most innovative organizations using proven best-in-class technology and our trusted team of internal experts.
Our model has resulted in long-term, trusted client relationships and a profitable business model. We are looking for someone who will build on our recipe for success to help us to scale to the next level of growth.
- Collaborate with other eCapital consultants to collectively implement innovative solutions to our customers.
- Participate in business requirements meetings with executive sponsors and business leaders.
- Assist with the development of project plans and provide project management with project status updates.
- Participate in the design and development of Performance Management or Business Analytics Solutions.
- Work with the client Finance or IT departments to build financial models and reports.
- Identify and develop required data interfaces with existing G/L, ERP, and other source systems.
- Provide the appropriate user and technical documentation.
- Assist with sales opportunities by building custom solution demos or “proof of concept”.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting and/or MIS. MBA and/or CPA are a plus.
- Knowledge of basic financial management and reporting practices.
- Ability to travel.
- Self-starter with ability to work on projects with minimum supervision while adding value to cross-functional teams.
- Proven leadership and an ability to work within a project team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel. Exposure to G/L, ERP, SQL and OLAP systems is a plus.
- Company paid employee medical and family dental premiums, including 401k and profit sharing
- Exposure to Senior Level Executives within first year
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
- Club trips to top destinations
- Company provided cell phone and laptop
- On-site fitness facility