eCapital Advisors is one of the nation’s most successful consultancies specializing in business analytics and performance management solutions. We have a proven track record of enabling better business decisions for a who’s who of the nation’s biggest and most innovative organizations using proven best-in-class technology and our trusted team of internal experts.
Our model has resulted in long-term, trusted client relationships and a profitable business model. We are looking for someone who will build on our recipe for success to help us to scale to the next level of growth. We are looking for someone with experience in Adaptive Insights to join our rapidly growing team.
- Collaborate with other eCapital consultants to collectively implement innovative solutions to our customers.
- Participate in business requirements meetings with executive sponsors and business leaders.
- Assist with the development of project plans and provide project management with project status updates.
- Participate in the design and development of Performance Management or Business Analytics Solutions.
- Work with the client Finance or IT departments to build financial models and reports.
- Identify and develop required data interfaces with existing G/L, ERP, and other source systems.
- Provide the appropriate user and technical documentation.
- Assist with sales opportunities by building custom solution demos or “proof of concept”.
- Experience working with Adaptive Insights (1-2 years)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting and/or MIS. MBA and/or CPA are a plus.
- Knowledge of basic financial management and reporting practices.
- Ability to travel.
- Self-starter with ability to work on projects with minimum supervision while adding value to cross-functional teams.
- Proven leadership and an ability to work within a project team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel. Exposure to G/L, ERP, SQL and OLAP systems is a plus.
- Company paid employee medical and family dental premiums, including 401k and profit sharing
- Exposure to Senior Level Executives within first year
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
- Club trips to top destinations
- Company provided cell phone and laptop
- On-site fitness facility
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com