- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Referencing ASO Summary Data in BSO Calculations
The Short of It Using the @XREF function, we can leverage consolidated data from an Aggregate Storage database to drive Block Storage…Read More
R – Finding Mispriced Diamonds
In this post, I will be going over a simple example on how to use R to find insights using the diamonds…Read More
Can I make Essbase on Exalytics Even Faster?
I have spent a lot of time working in Exalytics environments, and while they are incredibly fast, I have always been curious…Read More
Let's Work Better. Together.
Interested in working together? We want to be on your team. Get in touch, and let’s make a powerful partnership.