- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Easy Navigation Across Cloud Subscriptions – Part 2
In Part 1 of this series, we looked at how to setup easy access to all your Oracle Cloud services using the…Read More
Report Caption Attribute from PA Member in CA
Planning Analytics and Cognos Analytics Integration Tip: Change PA member caption for CA reporting The combination of Planning Analytics and Cognos Analytics…Read More
Data Analysis Using SQL, Python and BigQuery
Recently Google’s BigQuery came across my radar, so I decided get hands on to see what all the buzz was about. The…Read More
Let's Work Better. Together.
Interested in working together? We want to be on your team. Get in touch, and let’s make a powerful partnership.