On September 25, IBM announced the release of R25 for Planning Analytics Local. All IBM Planning Analytics releases are cumulative; they contain all enhancements, new features, and fixes available since the initial release of Planning Analytics V2.0.
- Filter by sets in the dimension editor
- Add members to a new dimension by dropping a .csv file onto the dimension editor
- Dimensions are added to columns, rows, and context when a view is created
- The set editor is accessible
- See all new features here.
More details on this release, including download instructions, can be found here.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to reach us at email@example.com