Careers at eCapital Advisors
- Participate in business requirements meetings with executive sponsors and business leaders
- Assist with all phases of a project life cycle, from requirements through project completion
- Hear real world business problems and learn how to assess and provide best-in-class solutions
- Collaborate with other eCapital consultants to collectively implement innovative solutions to our customers.
- Participate in business requirements meetings with executive sponsors and business leaders.
- Assist with the development of project plans and provide project management with project status updates.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual budgets & forecasts
- Manage AR functions for the firm
- Tax & Regulatory Reporting Responsibilities
- Human Resources Responsibilites
- General Database Administrator skills and knowledge
- Experience in traditional and fundamental data warehouse and data management methods including ETL/ELT, modeling, and denormalization
- Knowledge of and experience with leading modern Data Platforms (such as IBM, Azure, or Oracle) including data lakes, streaming, CDC, columnar databases, tabular OLAP, and event management
- Develop project plans and provide project management leadership
- Participate in the design and/or development of the Hyperion Planning or Essbase Systems
- Work with the finance department to build financial model(s)