Careers at eCapital Advisors
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
- Develop or approve budgets and operations
- Guide the day to day activities of the marketing team to ensure marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing solutions. Together with solution offering owners, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our solution features and their benefits.
- Oversee implementation of the marketing strategy including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- General Database Administrator skills and knowledge
- Experience in traditional and fundamental data warehouse and data management methods including ETL/ELT, modeling, and denormalization
- Knowledge of and experience with leading modern Data Platforms (such as IBM, Azure, or Oracle) including data lakes, streaming, CDC, columnar databases, tabular OLAP, and event management
- Develop project plans and provide project management leadership
- Participate in the design and/or development of the Hyperion Planning or Essbase Systems
- Work with the finance department to build financial model(s)
- Gather and define business requirements by interacting with project stakeholders
- Lead or assist with application, report, data modeling and warehouse design
- Contribute to solution build, test and deployment activities